Saturday, August 29, 2009

EXCUSES

Hello Guys;

Greetings

I am very sorry I wasn't able to update my post for the whole week because I had problem in my Internet connection. Smart Broadband was the major reason why I failed to connect, making a post here in my blog page was affected but the worst thing was I failed to make a report in three (3) consecutive days. Well my company is not really bad because One (1) day absent is equivalent to two(2) days absent. Meaning I had 6 days total absent or one week absent. Thanks to Smart Broadband.

But thankfully after a big headache it is Okay now and back to normal, and I' am thankful that my Boss did not fired me. She accepted my reason but sad to say I don't have salary for 6 days.

Watch out for my next post I promise that I will add more PAY TO CLICK links here in my page.

Thank you........

More power to you and more power for me.

Note:If you encountered any errors(typographic and or grammar)kindly correct me. Drop me a Line.

No comments: