Thursday, February 11, 2010

PROBLEM/BANNED/CRASH

Hi viewers and readers,

This is only a correction of entries that I made.
Before in my previous entry/s I told you to registered in THE BAR and ADPTC but now I am telling you NOT TO REGISTER there.
WHY?Because after a couple of clicking, almost a month, after earning some points and cents I cannot able to log in now in:

THE BAR my browser crash everytime I tried to log in there or maybe they only blocking my system not to log in.

ADPTC I already earned here but not yet withdraw. I earned 1$ after a couple of days/weeks of clicking but now guess what? they banned my account without a reason. Last time I tried to log in there but the message saying that I am banned. I Email the Admin 2 days ago asking why and what are the reasons, until now no reply yet,


Note:If you encountered any errors(typographic and or grammar)kindly correct me. Drop me a Line.



No comments: