Friday, August 21, 2009

Another Pay PerClick Link

Hi Guys,

It's 10 in the evening now here (Philippines), I'm now on line in one of my FREE Extra Income site and clicking something to earn extra dollar. Then luckily I saw this site and without hesitation I click it:


Try it and see it for your self. It's FREE to Register. No need to pay for anything. It's a payperclick. You can earn up to $.02 per click. Very simple. Almost similar to ClixSense.


At NeoBux you get paid just by browsing our sponsor's ads.

What you get as a member:Earn up to $0.02 (2 cents) per click.Earn up to $0.02 (2 cents) for every ad your referrals click.Access detailed statistics of your clicks, earnings and even of your referral's clicks and activities.Pay and receive instantly!

Note: I'm sorry I'm not fluent in English. If you read any error/s (including typographical or grammar) Let me know. Don't hesitate just drop ME a line.



No comments: