Sunday, August 16, 2009

Do YOU want to Earn EXTRA Money while Online?

Earning extra money is very simple just sit back and relax I will tell YOU how...........

KAIBIGAN believe me this is not spam nor a joke. Trust me. Sino pa ba ang mag tutulungan kung di tayo tayo lamang.

But before that allow me to introduce my self. I am 29 years old from Philippines. I am currently working as a full time Internet Executive in an E-Marketing Company based in Panama. I've been working here for almost four Months, I'm earning US dollar they pay me through Moneybookers. This is a home based job. Actually I hired here through the help of Jobstreet.com.ph.

I'm not saying that I am an Internet savvy. Before I only use computer 2-3 hours a day or just simply check my mails or my networking accounts, then log out. But now I'm almost 12 hours online, my 8 hours was consumed in my online job and the rest was used in networking or checking other stuff on the Internet. I've encountered a lot of blogs though I'm not really reading it I'm just simply viewing it and look for something as a part of my job. I learned that a lot of people earning extra income by using Internet most of them paying a lot of dollars to make an account or to register to that particular online job. I also like to try to register to that particular online job but the problem is, the sites required to have a credit card to pay for the registration fee and because of that I wasn't able to register because I don't have a credit card. Here in the Philippines only few person are using credit card most of them are businessman or should I say people living in a higher edge of lifestyle. So it means I'm not belong to any of the two . I'm just an ordinary citizen.

But I also encountered a links teaching how to earn extra money without paying for a registration fee. It's a free to register. And that's the thing I am talking about, for my next post I will gladly give you the links so that you can able to register for free and learn HOW TO EARN EXTRA MONEY ONLINE without paying any fee.


Note: I'm sorry I'm not really fluent in writing ENGLISH, correct me if I'm wrong or just try to understand my post. Thank you.

Comments are highly appreciated. Drop ME a line

No comments: